Where would you like to go?
What is the cost of window tinting?
The cost of window tinting can vary depending on the job. Typically an average office/home installation the cost will be between $60 - $70 per square metre. This is an indication only and certain factors need to be taken into account to quote a job more accurately, Things like film selection, installation difficulties and film wastage all need to be taken into account.
Sol-Tech offers a window tinting service for commercial premises and residential homes. Specialising in Decorative and Frosted films, ideal for internal office partitioning, computer cut company logos etc, installation of Safety/Security window film as well as Anti Vandal/Anti Graffitti films. We also supply and install a wide range of solar tint window films and reflective tint films that can be suited to the customer’s specific requirments.
If you require frosting to a glass door or window or even to add privacy to an existing window, we can help. We can supply and install opaque or translucent film to any glass panel. Maybe you are after frosted glass designs for your home or office, decorative film for glass or even frost to bifold (bi-fold) doors, we can help.
Sol-Tech Window Tinting is
- a long term member of the WFAANZ (Window Film Association of Australia and New Zealand)
- a licensed installer of 3M safety/security films
- a licensed installer of 3M Scotchtint and 3M Scotchshield window films
- an accredited Solar Gard window film installer
- an accredited WERS (Window Energy Rating Scheme) window film Licencee
- fully insured and workcover compliant